Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Free Biofreeze Available While Supplies Last

Most people looking for a chiropractor these days don't look in the YellowPages anymore. They do a Google search, usually West Warwick Chiropractor if they reside or work near me, and then read reviews of the chiropractors listed.

As a result, I'm trying to get as many reviews as possible for my practice.
As an incentive for any of my patients to do so, I have decided to offer* a free tube of Biofreeze (normally $10) if they:
1. Write a review on at least three sites we are listed on: Google+, Yelp.com, Wellness.com, HealthGrades.com, Facebook, etc...etc)
2. Like our Facebook Page.

I appreciate your participation on my page and I hope you have time to review my office. Thank you!

*(Subject to availability. Must be picked up at our office.)

No comments:

Post a Comment